EzUGCC.exe cannot reinstall

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
ReconDK

EzUGCC.exe cannot reinstall

Post by ReconDK »

Hello

So I have tried out the panel for some of our community servers since everyone is calling it the new black :-)

Been running it for a week, when I decided to change the webserver port. So I couldn't get file permission to change the config so i decided to use EzUGCC.exe to uninstall the service to see if that helped. It didn't and now I cannot get it to install the service again, the option is just greyed out. The uninstall option is still available but it gives me an error since the service is not running.
I can reinstall the entire program but that would delete my configs which I would prefer to not do. Would rather try to understand this in case it happens again.

Any ideas?
Masher
Site Admin

Re: EzUGCC.exe cannot reinstall

Post by Masher »

You'll have to manually re-register the service.

Open an elevated/administrator command prompt window.

Run the following (tweak paths to match your setup if needed):

c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\installutil.exe /i c:\program files\ezugcc\monitor\ugccmonsvc.exe
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
ReconDK

Re: EzUGCC.exe cannot reinstall

Post by ReconDK »

Thanks. I reinstalled everything, but nice to know what to do if it happens again.