CSS Style Selector?

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
master

CSS Style Selector?

Post by master »

would it be possible to do this? I use ezugcc, so every time there is an update, I have to make sure I copy my css, then paste over the new css with the custom one I have made, I would like to let some of my other users to be able to update the version of ugcc if they see it is out of date, but I do not want to risk deleting the custom CSS I have made, could you add some sort of selector so we can have custom stylesheets (instead of always using the stylesheet packed in with ezugcc?)
Masher
Site Admin

Re: CSS Style Selector?

Post by Masher »

The header.inc, footer.inc, and css get backed up as part of the upgrade. Just restore the backup from the backup folder. I'll look into a way of specifying a different css so it survives upgrades.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
master

Re: CSS Style Selector?

Post by master »

Masher wrote:The header.inc, footer.inc, and css get backed up as part of the upgrade. Just restore the backup from the backup folder. I'll look into a way of specifying a different css so it survives upgrades.
when/if you do this, can you also set it to look for [cssname]-header.inc if you have a custom one there, use that otherwise use the default? just some thoughts to make customization easier.