Updated Rust Template for longer server start time

User submitted templates for various game servers
clumsyzombie

Updated Rust Template for longer server start time

Post by clumsyzombie »

I have updated the Rust Windows Template to include the longer boot time for the Navmesh Build that is requiered now for when Rust boots.
I have allowed for 8 min and I have also updated the start up a bit to add the server.seed server.worldsize

I am going to keep this updated and should provide updates as needed. If you need any help with this let me know.
Attachments
rust-05152017.zip
(1.98 KiB) Downloaded 517 times
the1trujok3r

Re: Updated Rust Template for longer server start time

Post by the1trujok3r »

I'm having issues with the template. The panel tries to start the server again even though it's set to 8 minutes. It starts another process and tries to restart while the first is starting.

Any ideas or tricks to get the panel to stop doing that?

I tried to manually start the server fine but when using the panel it wants to keep trying to start before the server can start up.
Friendly and Fun Gaming Community - Come Join Us! - http://BoxieGames.com
Joker - BoxieGames Owner / Founder
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Just tested Rust and seems to be working fine for me. You need to check the panel's logs for the server to see why it's restarting the server.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
the1trujok3r

Post by the1trujok3r »

For whatever reason I was getting the error posted on Chum's updated config but when I manually set the max players to 1000 it doesn't try to do that start.
Friendly and Fun Gaming Community - Come Join Us! - http://BoxieGames.com
Joker - BoxieGames Owner / Founder