Back online

A support forum for eSoft's TBBS and related software. An alternative support method while www.tbbs.org is down.
GarthBock

Back online

Post by GarthBock »

I may be talking in an empty room but I recall there was a way to put a TBBS back online on the net. I looked but couldn't find the source of that info. I used to run a 3 line system back in the 90's known as Prairie BBS located in Bloomington, Illinois. I thought it would be great to set up Prairie again for some of my friends. Kinda retro and kinda cool to send them a link to go and visit the past. I still have my bbs backups on Jumbo tape and on 5 1/4 disks...lol. Can anyone tell me where I can get the files and the info on how to do this ?
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Back online

Post by Masher »

I believe you'll need tiad. It should be available in the tbbs.org file archive here: http://www.brainless.us/downloads.aspx?cid=19. Tiad allows others to telnet into the bbs.

Make sure you have the latest ipx driver (again in the file archive) installed. Tiad documentation is included in it's archive.

If you have any more questions please let me know. And post your BBS's info once you get it setup. I'll add a bbs list topic.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!