Demo license request & few questions

Have a question about our panel? Looking for a demo license? Ask us here...
elusiven

Demo license request & few questions

Post by elusiven »

Hello

I would like to try out full version of your panel before I set it up on my boxes. And i've got a couple of questions.. I've been using gamecp and tcadmin before.

1. I see its windows & linux compatible.. Do you have windows/linux "agents", "remotes" ? (a remote app or script that connects to the master server) and are they fairly quick to install? How does the installation process looks like and how long it takes? Need some deployment time information.

2. Do the panel have automatic game installation from a repo or steam? If no then how does the manual process works? Steamcmd and manually create folder or how... ?

3. Does the panel has WHMCS integration addon? And is the game server creation automated? Can it be automated with WHMCS?

4. To confirm; I can install remotes on windows & linux ? and master on any web server with panels such as plesk or cpanel, correct?

5. I can see that the panel can be configured to work with any exe, and games like ARK or rust. I assume it can be used with Life is Feudal: Your Own. However it uses database to save data. Can then a life is feudal server be automated after payment via whmcs and then I have to manually setup DB from plesk/cpanel for it?

6. Does it have mods support? Can I install mods for users, or let them install mods??

Thanks in advance for any answers.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Demo license request & few questions

Post by Masher »

1. It doesn't take long to setup the remote agents. Copy files over, setup config file, setup server definition in game panel. All set. After you get through it few it'll be quicker.

2.) No automated game installation at this time. You can use steamcmd to update/install.

3.) No WHMCS integration.

4.) You can install master and remote on windows/linux. Web panel will require mono on linux. I'd assume it'll work other with other control panels.

5.) I'd imagine it'd work with the panel. You can make your own automation scripts.

6.) You can setup mod install using the extra features of the panel.

If you're still interested in a demo licenses please let me know.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
elusiven

Re: Demo license request & few questions

Post by elusiven »

Yes please! :)