Ban/Kick Support and Steamids on Playerslist

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
Tridz

Ban/Kick Support and Steamids on Playerslist

Post by Tridz »

A page where we can see the connected players with their steamids and ban/kick them from the control panel easily.

Also an addition where we can type the reason of the ban or kick and timeleft for the ban would be great.

Since brainless panel has console access I think this is possible. Most source games are using the same commands for server operating.

I dont think any other free control panel has this feature.
Reason

Re: Ban/Kick Support and Steamids on Playerslist

Post by Reason »

Tridz wrote:I dont think any other free control panel has this feature.
Agreed. I want more RCon features like the ones you mentioned.

However, I think more features should be part of the yearly license because development time costs money, if only in opportunity cost. More advanced RCon support would take a lot of time to develop but would be worth it in my opinion as it would incentivize people to buy a license(s).

A friend recommended I use UGCC last year. He said, "it has a ton of features and is free!". I spent about 30 minutes looking over this site and bought a license because developers you appreciate should be supported.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

This is something I'd like to do, but will be low on the priority list at this time.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Tridz

Post by Tridz »

Reason wrote:
Tridz wrote:I dont think any other free control panel has this feature.
Agreed. I want more RCon features like the ones you mentioned.

However, I think more features should be part of the yearly license because development time costs money, if only in opportunity cost. More advanced RCon support would take a lot of time to develop but would be worth it in my opinion as it would incentivize people to buy a license(s).

A friend recommended I use UGCC last year. He said, "it has a ton of features and is free!". I spent about 30 minutes looking over this site and bought a license because developers you appreciate should be supported.
Yes I bought the license after using the demo license. I can even pay more for some good rcon features :D