UGCC Variables

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
AccelerateServers

UGCC Variables

Post by AccelerateServers »

I really like the idea of the variables and how they are utilized in UGCC-- I wish there were more places we can use them in.

1) I would like to see all variables able to be processed in the "Notes" section. I work with clients that I provide information to them, and it would be much easier to place a generic %IP% tag to show them their server IP instead of having to edit it each time, among the others.
2) I would like to see more variables in general, a way to display and implement maybe %Username%, %Password%, etc to show the user their account information, whether it be in the "Notes" section (as explained in 1) or in scripts, extras, etc.
3) This one should be easy but I would like more variables than 6 custom, possibly a button to keep adding more, Var7, 8, 9, 20, etc.

That's what I can think of for now, I will add to this thread of I think of more.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: UGCC Variables

Post by Masher »

1) Implementing it in the Admin Notes shouldn't be a problem. I assume you are referring to the Admin Notes, but wanted to double check.

2) Tell me what you want, I'll implement them. I'll start with username and password.

3) I can add more variables, making it dynamic so you can add more at will may be a bit more work than I want to put into it for now. Do you have a need for more than 12?

Thanks for the suggestions too!
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
AccelerateServers

1) Yes admin notes. Can we also add the option for variables to the "Friendly Name" For the server?

2) Ill see about more i can think of.

3) I think 12 would be enough, but the option to add more than 12 at any given time, for example, would be optimal for both you and us.
AccelerateServers

Could we have an %ID% tag for the server ID?
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Just added one last night while working on the username/password variables. ;)
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!