Console Output

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
Beaver01

Console Output

Post by Beaver01 »

Hi there!

I've been using this for almost a week now after purchasing it. So far, no complaints at all. This runs perfectly for all the servers I have so far managed under it. A request I have to add is:

The output from the server console can be obtained from Settings > Capture Program Output. But this is only possible after a server is rebooted and also only runs if you stay on that page. Id like to request for the console output to be separate and not dependent on a fresh server start, but rather a continuous output stream per server for easier problem solving in case a server died etc. (Live online console viewing with added commands the can be executed.)

Thanks for listening and keep up the good work!
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Console Output

Post by Masher »

I'd love to be able to do this. But it causes issues with the panel that cannot be worked around.

But there are a few things you can try:
1.) Use the broker, this will start all the servers and show their console on the same desktop as the broker.
2.) Enable console logging (i.e. add -condebug to source servers), this will dump all output to file that can be reviewed later on.

I hope one or both of those will help.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Frozen

Post by Frozen »

Hello

Have a question about that -condebug option. Where am i suppossed to type -condebug? After the executable? I want the output of the executable to be shown on a file (txt) or whatever
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

In the command line options for the server.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Frozen

Post by Frozen »

Hello

Im afraid it does not work. I added -condebug at the command line parameter and the server does not start. Without it, it does.
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Is it a srcds server?
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!
Frozen

Post by Frozen »

It's an Assetto Corsa Server, a simple .exe which has a server_cfg.ini file
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

Yeah, condebug is a feature of source servers.
Masher
-----------

NEW Join our Discord!