File tool issues since upgrade

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
soupcan

File tool issues since upgrade

Post by soupcan »

Hi Masher,

since upgrading to 1.91, there are two issues I've been having with the file tool.

One is that the file editor no longer works; opening a file results in the error "Unable to open file, error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.".

In addition, I get the following error when downloading 0-byte files through the file tool:

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details:

Code: Select all

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name:

offset
Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: offset]
   System.Web.HttpResponseStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) +11396678
   System.Web.HttpResponse.BinaryWrite(Byte[] buffer) +38
   UGCC_Sharp.feditnew.btnDownload_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +2127
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +101
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +100
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +29
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2981
Although it needs to be fixed, it is *very* low priority for me, so don't feel like you need to rush me a hotfix or anything.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: File tool issues since upgrade

Post by Masher »

I was able to reproduce these and will have an update out soon. Since you've already updated to 1.91 you should be fine with just updating the web panel.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!