Arma 3 Not Fully Starting - Details inside

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
Evil

Arma 3 Not Fully Starting - Details inside

Post by Evil »

I've stumbled upon this wonderful control panel to use within my community for others to stop and start servers.... But as I'm testing it I can't seem to get a Arma 3 server to stay started...

Installed via EzUGGC
Trouble shooting i've done: I can start and connect to the Arma 3 server when i run with my .bat file that I have been using for awhile, when I launch it with the UGCC, it starts loads mods then shuts down -RPT Looks fine, but further investigation shows that Event Viewer has some Application Errors with 0xc0000417 attached.... this is strange cause via the .bat file i use arma3 launches fine and such... could this be a permission based issue or something else?
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Arma 3 Not Fully Starting - Details inside

Post by Masher »

I'm not an expert with Arma, but there are some user maintained templates for Arma. You may want to load one up and see how they're starting the server.

https://brainless.us/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1833

Typically you'll not have to worry about permissions with EzUGCC.

Let me know.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
canuckbrian

Re: Arma 3 Not Fully Starting - Details inside

Post by canuckbrian »

It probably has to do with the startup time of the server and UGCC not getting a query response from the server before UGCC thinks the server has crashed or is non-responsive. Did my templates that Masher linked you to help?
KillerServers.io
Killer Servers, Killer Pricing