Email Setup

Having problems with the panel? Have questions? Post here!
clumsyzombie

Email Setup

Post by clumsyzombie »

Was wondering if you all could help me a moment. Was trying to figuer out what is the best way to get the email to work? I set it for Port 465 due to my current ISP blocks outbound SMTP so working on other ways for this to work. Wanted to know if I need to add anything else to the server in order for the email services to work on my system.

When i hit Test I get a time out that happens and nothing else.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: Email Setup

Post by Masher »

If your ISP has a SMTP server, enter the details for their SMTP server and it should work.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
clumsyzombie

Post by clumsyzombie »

The other issue I have is I created a New Trouble ticket Categorie but now when I try to remove it I get
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I can't reproduce this error; you're going to have to do what the error message tells you to do to get the actual error.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!