UGCC 1.27 Released

Masher
Site Admin

UGCC 1.27 Released

Post by Masher »

Changes:
-Improved look of server query page.
-Server query page now supports map images. It'll look for an image file in the mapimages folder that matches the current map name.
-Users can now select a category when creating support tickets. The categories can be managed in the UGCC configuration page.
-New setting added to the ugccmon.cfg file to not send crash/restart reports to the bcc email. New default setting is off. If you want to get the reports you'll have to add the new setting to the cfg.
-Admins can now set what is shown to the user for each game server's IP/FQDN and port. Useful if your server is behind a NAT/VLAN setup.
-Login text can now be edited from the header/footer editor page.
-Unreal query now properly works with America's Army
-Lots of other little bugs and fixes
-Numerous SQL changes to support upcoming features. Specificially auto installs, payment managment system, etc.

Numerous database changes are in this version, and we're bringing back EzUGCC. You can get the latest version from the downloads page. Please see the documentation for upgrade instructions.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
Hazz

Re: UGCC 1.27 Released

Post by Hazz »

Looks good. I'm currently running on your last EzUGCC version, what is the best way to upgrade to the latest version without loosing data?
Masher
Site Admin

Re: UGCC 1.27 Released

Post by Masher »

You have to download the manual install package, and follow the upgrade directions listed at viewtopic.php?f=21&t=129
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!