File Editing with No Upload/Download Capability?

Want a new feature, we want to know about it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
PAL-18

File Editing with No Upload/Download Capability?

Post by PAL-18 »

Can you add the ability to disable file upload/download and just leave file editing (config files)?
Last edited by PAL-18 on Sat May 31, 2014 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masher
Site Admin

Re: File Editing with No Upload/Download Capability?

Post by Masher »

Should be possible. Will fit it in for the next update.
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
PAL-18

Post by PAL-18 »

Awesome! Thanks :D

If possible can you add some options for it to? A box where we can set which directories can be accessed (prefilled to: addons, cfg)
Masher
Site Admin

Post by Masher »

I know I promised this feature for the next update, but It will have to wait until after this upcoming update. Been doing a complete overhaul of the panel's UI and has taken a bit longer than expected.

Also with your new request of restricting access to certain folders, what exactly are you trying to accomplish or what have you been having problems with?
Masher
-----------
Please do not PM me unless asked to! We are a small company. If you have an issue or question it would be best to post it in the forums where it can help others in the future.

NEW Join our Discord!
PAL-18

Post by PAL-18 »

Sorry it took so long to reply; i just noticed your reply.

I want users to be able to open and edit config files but not be able to upload/download anything else.